This RaceQuip SFI 37.1 Quick Release Triangle Rollcage Net is very unique. This “side net” or “helmet net” was originally designed for use as a roll cage net on a sprint car or midget chassis. On full size racecars, this rollcage window net can be mounted as a right side helmet support net. It features an extra long mount strap on the front that uses a heavy duty ratchet to maintain tension. A quick release latch & link buckle is used to release the net to accomodate vehicle exit. The main body size is 24″ H x 46″ W and the mount straps add 32″ to the width. Constructed of heavy-duty 1″ polypropylene webbing and nylon thread for maximum durability. All RaceQuip cage nets nets utilize jig built construction techniques to ensure precise size, shape, and fit. SFI 38.1 certified and available in Black only.
- SFI 37.1 (Tag Affixed)
- 24″ H x 46″ W (mount strap adds 32″ W)
- Constructed Of Heavy-Duty 1″ Polyproylene
- Jig-built For Consistency
- Heavy Duty 2″ Ratchet Keeps Net Tight
- Latch & Link Release Buckle Ensures Safety
- Side Net Prevents Head Movement