The RaceQuip “Standard” Fire Retardant Shifter Boot Kit includes both a mounting base and cover to provide a fire barrier between the transmission tunnel shifter opening and the driver. The boot is 6″ tall and made from two layers of high quality Banox FRC material with a small velcro(R) top closure for ease of installation. The pre-drilled aluminum frame measures 7 1/2″ by 5 1/2″ and features snaps to secure the boot onto the base. Non SFI rated – black only – sold as one complete kit.
- 6″ Tall
- Kit Includes Aluminum Frame Base and Fire Retardant Boot Cover
- Cover is Constructed of Two Layers of Banox FR3 Material
- 7.5″x 5.5″ Aluminum Frame is Pre-Drilled for Easy Mounting
- 6″ Tall Boot Snaps Securely to Base but Allows Easy Removal
- Provides Fire Barrier Between Trans Tunnel and Shifter